Sunday, September 03, 2006

Boys Night Out 2006 - Episode 7

It is only appropriate that the first current posting to TEN be from the Seventh Annual Boys Night Out. Enjoy the posting and the pictures.

Sunday (AM) – 9/3/06

Craig and I are sitting here at his kitchen table, waiting to go to church. We’ve had a great couple of days, together, getting caught up, playing some golf, seeing his kids and visiting some friends (the Cowleys).



Day 1 pictures at Ridgecrest – 8/31/06

Our first full day in Idaho, we went to the golf course. After all, golf is the main activity for “Boys Night Out”. We played at Ridgecrest Golf Club in Nampa, ID. It was a little cool that morning. I was glad that the Eagle Scout (Craig) had some wind pants and a jacket in his truck that I could borrow for the front side. Craig shot an 86 and I shot a 77. Par is 72. We picked up the Craig’s girls, after golf, and got something to eat.


Day 2 pictures at Boise Ranch – 9/1/06

Day two started with golf, too. We played at Boise Ranch Golf Course in Boise, ID. Craig shot an 84 and I shot a 73! Par is 71. It was cold (I think it was in the high 60’s or low 70’s) that morning, but I started off “hot”. I chipped in for birdie to start the round! I didn’t take off the wind pants and jacket until about the 15th hole. That night we took the girls to dinner and went to a movie. We saw CARS. It was kind of cute and had a good message.


Day 3 pictures at Centennial – 9/2/06

Day three, Saturday September 2, we started the day in the best possible way, with golf. We played Centennial Golf Course in Nampa, ID. Craig shot an 85 and I finally came down to earth with an 83. Par is 72. We were a little tired by the end of the 3rd round of golf in three days, but we did find enough energy to go and visit Fred and Shirleen Cowley. Judy even came over. It was great to see them and reminisce about the “good old days”.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Sounds like you boys are having a good time.... but I dont get it.. Boys NIGHT out? Come on 10 days and you call it night? That cool weather sounds sooo nice! I cant wait for it to cool off here! Keep having fun and "Hi Craig!"