Wednesday, September 05, 2007

BOYS NIGHT OUT 2007

I traveled on Thursday the 30th of August to begin the 8th Annual Boys Night Out! For those of you not familiar with it, my baby brother and I get together once a year. The rules are that we do what we want. We eat what we want. We see whom we want. And, finally, we do all of this when we want. Mostly, we just play golf, eat and sleep.

Friday morning we played golf at a course called BanBury Golf Course in Eagle, Idaho. The course is par 71. Craig shot an 88 and I shot an 84. I didn’t get any pictures because I left the camera at the house. Sorry. The best part of the round was I finished with a birdie on 18.

On Saturday morning, the 1st of September, we played a course called Ridgecrest, par 72, in Nampa, Idaho. Craig shot a 96 and I shot an 86. We were paired up with a wonderful couple named Wayne and Karen. They couldn’t have been a better twosome. I did take some pictures on Saturday. Take a look.










Saturday night we got together with the kids and went to dinner and later we went back to Craig’s house and watched a movie. It was great to see the kids and get caught up on what’s going on with them face to face.




Travis, Brooke, Kimberley, Brittany, Tony


Today, we went to church and just hung out at the “fraternity house”. Take a look at a couple of future missionaries. Maybe even the one in the middle will go, again!


Travis, Craig, Tony


Tomorrow morning we head for Utah and six more days of golf and visits with friends and family. The first stop is Birch Creek in Smithfield. I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I like how you call it boys night out. So funny - you mean week and a half out? I hope yall are having fun!! Craigs kids are getting so old!! keep updating!!